Donnerstag, 28. April 2016

It's Wedding Season, Aye?

Two of my friends got married a couple weeks ago. The colors were beautiful: the bride wore an orange dress with white trim, and her bridesmaids wore all white with orange. 

The groom wore a blue tuxedo and his groomsmen wore all white with blue ties. Seems weird to some, but it worked and it was gorgeous! I love people that are colorful like that. I don't think anyone could have asked for a better wedding than theirs. 

And then... the food was amazing, the people were nice and fun, the cake was beautiful, and the drinks were awesome. First the bride danced with her father, then the groom danced with his mother. I have to admit that after all of this, I had to hold myself back from those delicious drinks, so I could last into the night, haha. They had a DJ, who played some great songs that we all danced to for awhile. I didn't know that my date for the wedding was quite the dancer! We'll definitely be going out again, but that's a story for another day. 

Anyway, that's not all the entertainment they had! I've never been to a celebration like this in my life, but I hope I get to experience more of them. I was so amazed by all of it. 

They went to JugglingInferno.com and hired them for some beautiful shows to perform. At a certain point during the reception, they had jugglers and entertainers mingle in with the crowd, doing independent shows. At night, we all went outside, where they had other shows to put on. There were fire eaters, fire and glow shows! At the end, they had fireworks too! It was one of the best things I've seen. What a long day, but anyone would be so lucky to have a wedding like that! Good luck, you two!

PS: your wedding was way more fun than the stiff ones I've been to...:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen