Freitag, 13. Mai 2016

Can't Wait For Summer Summer!

I am stoked!  I have lost some body fat and have been hitting the weights for about 9 weeks now.  Not as regularly as I'd like, but my two worst weeks were about twice a week; then ramped it up to like, 4-5 times a week.  Point being, all over the place.

I feel like a beast and people are starting to notice my physique.  Maybe I'll post a picture, I can be a bit camera shy outside of Facebook.

So, I'm thinking of buying myself a cool toy or two so me and my younger bro can hang out and do fun things.  He is heading in his teenage years and I want him to know that I'm always there for any questions, etc. he has and I want him to look up to me, of course!

I think I like the look of Airhead Montana ahtk-2 review that I just found.  Sure, it's not what I wanted to spend initially but... I want to make the right purchase, even if it's a bit pricey.  Plus, I want to be comfortable in the kayak and have it be roomy enough.

Hell, it's either that or investing in a Playstation 4 which I'm super tempted by but let's face it: it's going to keep me indoors.  Maybe after the summer then, haha?
 
By the way, I don't understand all this Hillary hate... I like this lady ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen